Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Purposeful Mother's Day Gift Ideas

My mom is special, so is my mom-in-law.  Finding the right gift though can be stressful and a lot of work, and as mom myself I certainly don’t need the pressure of finding a PERFECT gift.  Here are some gift suggestions as special as your mom.  Most of them have already been featured in my blog at some point, but here it is in a convenient list.

  1. Think out of the BIG box.  Shop Local.  If the mom you are shopping for lives nearby and you don’t have to worry about shipping, consider shopping local, or even a gift certificate to her favorite local store or garden shop. 
  2. BeadForLife Jewelry (read about them in my blog post here).
  3. Find the perfect unique gift on ETSY, (see my list of favorite shops here).
  4. Fair trade chocolate or coffee.  I blogged about chocolate and coffee, and some sites to check out are:   Three Avacados and Divine Chocolate.
  5. A donation to her favorite charity.  Not sure?  Here is a great idea from An Orphan’s Wish, or how about Heiffer International?
  6. Shop The Greater GoodHere is my blog post about this site.
 As a mom myself, I would love ANY of the above items.  Share your ideas for purposeful Mother’s Day gifts with me, I’d love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment