- Think out of the BIG box. Shop Local. If the mom you are shopping for lives nearby and you don’t have to worry about shipping, consider shopping local, or even a gift certificate to her favorite local store or garden shop.
- BeadForLife Jewelry (read about them in my blog post here).
- Find the perfect unique gift on ETSY, (see my list of favorite shops here).
- Fair trade chocolate or coffee. I blogged about chocolate and coffee, and some sites to check out are: Three Avacados and Divine Chocolate.
- A donation to her favorite charity. Not sure? Here is a great idea from An Orphan’s Wish, or how about Heiffer International?
- Shop The Greater Good. Here is my blog post about this site.
As a mom myself, I would love ANY of the above items. Share your ideas for purposeful Mother’s Day gifts with me, I’d love to hear them!